thoughts & ponderings
My blog today is not my own and I will put a link at the bottom to the original source. The information though was too interesting to not share so I have used my own words to convey the concept. The concept of the idea-birthing process was shared by Eleanor O'Rourke and Deepak Chopra.at a spirituality conference held in London last year .
The idea-birthing process commences at the crown and as it travels down through each energy centre it is influenced by the health of the chakra and determines if and how it is manifested into matter.
1. Firstly, the cosmic information enters through the crown chakra at the top of the head. As the crown chakra connects you with the life force intelligence many ideas, words and images will reach you through this chakra if you are open to new ideas.
2. When these images and words descend from the crown to your third-eye chakra you will start to integrate and process. You will decide here which ideas resonate and which don't. If this chakra is blocked, you will experience doubt about the idea and will be unlikely to trust that it can actually manifest.
3. If the idea descends to the throat chakra through the third-eye chakra, you will start vocalising it or feel the need to discuss it. Sadly, this is often a death sentence for many an idea or vision. We are often met with criticism or discouraging remarks from others and this deters us from continuing and allowing an idea to blossom to fruition.
4. If your idea passes successfully through the throat chakra to the heart chakra you will find a firmer faith in your idea and recognise that it feels right for you. A great way to determine if you wish to make your idea a reality is to ask some questions such as;
'Do I love the idea?'
'Am I passionate about it?'
5. If you decide that the answer to your questions are affirmative the idea will reach the solar plexus chakra where you will start taking action to manifest your idea into a reality. If this chakra is healthy, you will experience a sense of certainty that it will manifest. If the solar plexus is blocked, you will likely feel powerless and have no willpower to manifest it.
6. From the solar plexus chakra the idea will descend to the sacral chakra which is located just below the navel. As the idea descends it is viewed with more egoistic questions such as;
'Do I have enough money to make this idea a reality?'
'How would I benefit from it?'
If there is an energy blockage at this chakra a cosmic idea is unable to manifest. It's the chakra of human creativity and determines whether you are ready to 'dress the cosmic idea in physical clothes', so to speak.
7. If the idea has successfully descended from the crown to the base chakra, situated at the perineum, this is where it will take birth and manifest if the base chakra is open and balanced.
If this chakra is open our creative energy flows freely fostering feelings of security and confidence. This supports easy birth to our ideas. If the chakra is blocked however, we will have feelings of anxiety around our creative idea dissipating its energy through our fear.
Through introspection and awareness of how each energy centre influences the thought process, you should have a clearer understanding of where your blocks are and how they may prevent you from manifesting your ideas.
Gratitude for this information from Simona Rich @
© White Sage Wellbeing & contributors. 2017